Here's the schedule for the Bucks' first-round playoff series versus the Pistons
The clock ran down to zeroes on the NBA regular season Wednesday night, but now it's time to tip-off the Bucks' real run to the NBA Finals – which, after last night's final games, will begin against the Detroit Pistons.
The Pistons clinched the eighth and final spot in the playoffs Wednesday with a win over the New York Knicks, making them the first opponent on the Bucks' way to hopefully a championship. The two teams will tip-off their seven-game series on Sunday, April 14, at 6 p.m. That's right: The Bucks playoff run begins on Milwaukee Day.
Here's the rest of the first-round schedule between the Bucks and the Pistons.
- Game 1: Sunday, April 14 at 6 p.m. at Fiserv Forum (available on TV on TNT/Fox Sports Wisconsin)
- Game 2: Wednesday, April 17 at 7 p.m. at Fiserv Forum (available on TV on NBATV/Fox Sports Wisconsin)
- Game 3: Saturday, April 20 at 7 p.m. in Detroit (available on TV on ESPN/Fox Sports Wisconsin)
- Game 4: Monday, April 22 at 7 p.m. in Detroit (available on TV on TNT/Fox Sports Wisconsin)
- Game 5 (if necessary): Wednesday, April 24 at Fiserv Forum
- Game 6 (if necessary): Friday, April 26 in Detroit
- Game 7 (if necessary): Sunday, April 28 at Fiserv Forum
The games will all also be heard over the radio on 620 and 103.3 WTMJ.
There are still a limited number of tickets available for the first round, as well as newly released standing room only tickets – which still come with the games' giveaway T-shirt, along with a koozie. Randomly selected fans with standing room only tickets who also show their BMO Harris Bank card at the game will also receive fun items like Bucks prize packs, autographed merchandise, gift cards, food and beverage vouchers, and more. For more information on tickets, visit the Bucks' website.
And if you can't get into the arena for the first round, don't worry, because the party will go far beyond the Fiserv Forum's walls with festivities and viewing parties just outside in the entertainment block and beer garden areas.
Stay tuned to OnMilwaukee for more Bucks playoff excitement and announcements.
Get all the daily headlines in your inboxSign up for our newsletter
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.