Here's the schedule for the Bucks' trip to the Eastern Conference Finals
The Bucks don't know who they're playing in the Eastern Conference Finals yet – we'll know after Game 7 of Raptors-76ers on Sunday – but we do at least know when Milwaukee will play, as the NBA released the schedule for the next round of the playoffs.
No matter who the Bucks wind up playing, the series will begin on Wednesday, May 15 at 7:30 p.m. at Fiserv Forum.
The rest of the schedule is as follows:
- Game 1: Wednesday, May 15 at 7:30 p.m. at Fiserv Forum (TNT)
- Game 2: Friday, May 17 at 7:30 p.m. at Fiserv Forum (TNT)
- Game 3: Sunday, May 19 at 6 pm. at either Toronto/Philadelphia (TNT)
- Game 4: Tuesday, May 21 at 7:30 p.m. at either Toronto/Philadelphia (TNT)
- Game 5: Thursday, May 23 at 7:30 p.m. at Fiserv Forum (TNT)
- Game 6: Saturday, May 25 at 7:30 p.m. at either Toronto/Philadelphia (TNT)
- Game 7: Monday, May 27 at 7:30 p.m. at Fiserv Forum (TNT)
Tickets for the Eastern Conference Finals – the Bucks' first trip since 2001 – are available at the Bucks website. And once again, for those who can't snag a ticket for any of the games, home or on the road, there will be plenty of fandom and excitement outside Fiserv Forum with viewing parties set up in both the entertainment block's beer garden and in the plaza – complete with food, games, a DJ, shops, contests to win tickets and, of course, huge television screens for watching each of the games. The festivities are expected to begin two hours before each home game and one hour before each road game.
And considering this historic playoff run for the Bucks, the first in almost a decade, expect that the Bucks, Fiserv Forum and Milwaukee as a whole will announce plenty of other ways to get pumped for this next postseason stop. So stay tuned to OnMilwaukee for more news and announcements as they become available.
And who's gonna win it?! (The Bucks! The Bucks!)
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.