Here are all the ways to save money on tickets to Summerfest
Slurp up these festival stories packed with vitamins, minerals and everything you need to spike your summer fun. The Summer Festivals Guide is brought to you by Punch Bowl Social. Come on in – it's time we all win at adulting.
There's only one thing better than Summerfest tickets, and that's free Summerfest tickets.
So here are all of the Big Gig's admission promotions, gate giveaways and special offers for the 2019 festival. Unless otherwise noted, most promos start at noon and run while supplies last or through mid-afternoon, whichever comes first. All exchanges also take place at the mid-gate promotions booth, located at the mid-gate plaza.
And, with no further ado, here are all the ways you can save your way into Summerfest this year:
Wednesday, July 3
- Direct Supply Seniorfest Day: From noon until 4 p.m., all patrons aged 60 and up will be admitted for free when they check in at the designated turnstile at any gate, as well as offered $2 off a food and non-alcoholic beverage purchase over $10.
- H.O.G. Member Day: From noon until 3 p.m., patrons who present a valid H.O.G. (Harley Owners Group) card will receive one free weekday admission ticket. The ticket is valid the day of the promotion only, and one admission is allowed per card. H.O.G. members will also have access to the Harley-Davidson Hospitality Deck, located at the Harley-Davidson Roadhouse, between noon and 5 p.m. The space is limited, so first-come, first-served.
Thursday, July 4
- Download the Summerfest App: There's plenty of reasons to check out the Summerfest App, but here's the best one: 15,000 free general admission tickets, valid for July 4, are available when you download the app and claim your ticket. The limit is one per device, and tickets are available only while supplies last, so get to downloading!
Saturday, July 6
- "Make a Child Smile" Day: From noon until 3 p.m., the first 1,500 patrons who donate new or gently used children's books with a minimum $10 value – preferably picture books and early readers for children ages birth through 10 – toward Next Door will receive a free admission ticket. The ticket is valid the day of the promotion only.
Sunday, July 7
- "Fan Appreciation Day": From noon until 3 p.m., all patrons will be admitted for free.
- Milwaukee Business Journal Power Lunch: All patrons that present an original coupon, printed in the Milwaukee Business Journal, at any ticket window will receive one free weekday admission ticket valid noon to 2 p.m. that same day.
For more information on special offers and promotional deals at this year's Big Gig, visit Summerfest's website. And for more Big Gig updates, reviews, previews and more, stay tuned to OnMilwaukee.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.