Rec Room Craft Co. unveils new DIY Christmas crafts
This summer, Rec Room Craft Co., a craft studio and bar, opened in Walker's Point with 20 different craft projects from wood projects to flask covers, and recently the fun spot revealed new projects for the holidays.
The festive winter crafts include Milwaukee-themed, etched-glass drinking glasses, holiday stocking holders, unique wreaths, vintage ornaments, wood beer caddies and more.
"Instead of big-boxing it this year for some of the people on your list, why don't you make them something that they'll actually use?" asks Rec Room Craft Co. owner Krista Bach.
People can stop in to create (reservations are recommended) or sign up for one of the myriad workshops that are available during the month of December:
- Create-your-own string-art stocking holder workshop on Sunday, Dec. 1.
- Make a unique holiday wreath for yourself or as a gift at the workshop coming up on Sunday, Dec. 8.
- Try your elf hands at numerous workshops to create retro silk or diorama-style ornaments.
- Create popular-this-year string art projects with LED lights during one of numerous workshops.
- Rec. Room Craft Co. will also host a kid-friendly, drop-in ornament bar for Shop Small Saturday on Nov. 29 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
"It's no secret we have a sincere love for all things vintage so of course we're bringing back some retro projects like tinsel wreaths and diorama ornaments, but we definitely have traditional options as well," says Bach.
Rec Room Craft Co. features a full bar and holiday-themed cocktails for the season and the festive space is available for office holiday parties in December or January.
"We love working with companies to plan unique team events, either here at our studio, or we can even come to you," says Bach. "Happy holi-DIY to all."
All project and workshop information can be found at recroomcraftco.com.
Get all the daily headlines in your inboxSign up for our newsletter
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.