SafeHouse unleashes two delicious missions for National Cheeseburger Day
It's National Cheeseburger Day and SafeHouse, 779 N. Front St., has issued two special missions in alignment with the goal of ensuring all Milwaukee area agents are well fed during the month of September.
Mission #1: Operation Burger Master
The first deliciously dangerous mission is simple: visit the SafeHouse to try out four of the restaurant's top-ranked burgers during the month of September. Log all four burgers and you will win one free burger (for redemption in October) along with a chance to be rewarded with a free one-night stay at Milwaukee's historic Pfister Hotel.
Featured burgers include:
- The Provacateur: an Angus burger topped with spreadable brie and bacon jam.
- Spy Burger: a hand-pattied burger smashed on a flat top, seasoned to perfection and served on a freshly baked brioche bun. Order it straight up or with one of three covers for $2: blue cheese and cajun seasoning; sautéed mushrooms and onions with Swiss cheese; bacon, cheddar, and BBQ sauce; or sautéed onions and peppers, provolone cheese.
- Double Agent: two all-beef patties, American cheese, sautéed red onions and secret burger sauce on marble rye.
- M.O.A.B. Burger: a hand-pattied beef burger with American cheese, bacon, and an over easy egg, topped with secret sauce on a brioche bun.
The Smersh Burger (vegetarian) is also eligible for the mission; any vegetarian agent who logs four Smershs in September will be rewarded.
Mission #2: Feed your family
The second mission is built for families. Every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., families of four agents can enjoy a meal together for just $50. The mission includes:
- Choice of appetizer: cheese curds, Stasi twists or nachos.
- Choice of sandwich: burger, chicken breast sandwich, Smersh burger, or kid's meal (one per person).
- Non-alcoholic beverages, such as soft drinks, lemonade or iced tea (bottled root beer not included).
Additional meals for additional guests or family members are available at full price.
Spies clued into the SafeHouse social media channels on Facebook, Twitter @SafeHouseMKE, Instagram @safehousemke and SnapChat throughout the month of September will receive clandestine (and exclusive) intel about these dangerously delicious missions.
This message will self destruct.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.