Do This: The Blind Horse Gourmet Food Truck Festival this weekend
More than 20 food trucks, a winery and a great patio. What more could you want from your weekend?
If you've never been to The Blind Horse Restaurant & Winery – a destination that merges a Napa Valley-style restaurant, a world-class winery and a beautiful outdoor space – this weekend would be a great time to visit.
For two days, Aug. 17-18, the Blind Horse, 6018 Superior Ave. in Kohler, will host its third Gourmet Food Truck festival, a showcase over 20 Wisconsin-based food vendors situated on their picturesque property in rural Kohler.
The Festival, which takes place daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., will feature not only delicious eats, but also live music from noon to 4 p.m. and a variety of wines created on premise. The beautiful Blind Horse Patio, The Granary and The Blind Horse Restaurant will keep the party going, serving food and craft cocktails from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Featured food trucks will include:
- Asia's Finest Cuisine (Sheboygan)
- BoMallies (Sheboygan)
- Drift (Milwaukee)
- Fleck's Curbside Grill (Sheboygan)
- From Lemon to Fruits (Sheboygan)
- Gourmet Corn (New Franken)
- Gyros 2 Go (Sheboygan)
- Happy Dough Lucky (Milwaukee)
- Island Vibe (Augusta
- Jake's Joe Coffee & Espresso (Oostburg)
- Junior Eats (Sheboygan Falls)
- JVR Jamaican (Waldo)
- On The Fritz Concessions (Appleton)
- Paradise Food (Manitowoc)
- Pedro's South American Food (Milwaukee)
- Peja Vu (Sheboygan)
- Pork in the Road (Sheboygan)
- Que the Smoke BBQ (Manitowoc)
- Sweet E Sweets (Sheboygan)
- The Cookie Crate (New Holstein)
- The Kernel & The Old Maid (Sheboygan Falls)
- The Thai Express (Sheboygan)
- Yummy Bones (Port Washington)
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.