Voting still open for LISC's 2019 MANDI People's Choice Award
In December, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) Milwaukee named 12 finalists for its annual Milwaukee Awards for Neighborhood Development Innovation (MANDI), which celebrates two decades this year.
Winners will be announced in an event on Thursday, April 11 at Potawatomi Hotel and Casino, at 4:30 p.m. You can register for the event here.
The public can still vote for the People's Choice Award winner, which receives $1,000, here.
Brewers Community Foundation Public Space Award for public space that helps build the community:
- Browning Elementary/Silver Spring Neighborhood Center Multi-Sport Collaborative Group
- Washington Park Neighbors for Washington Park Concert Series
BMO Harris Cornerstone Award for commitment and effectiveness over time:
- CORE El Centro
- Running Rebels Community Organization
Chase Economic Development Award for economic and business development:
- Blue Skies Landscaping
- Rev-Up MKE
Northern Trust Navigator Award for individual leadership:
- Carolyn Esswein, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Susan Lloyd, Zilber Family Foundation
Associated Bank Trail Blazer Award for an innovative approach to a community problem:
- MATC Promise
- PeppNation Sports Leadership Camps MKE
State Farm Building Blocks Award for a real estate project that advances the community:
- Turnkey Renovation-Layton Boulevard West Neighbors
- Welford Sanders Historic Lofts and Enterprise Center
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.