100 worst Milwaukee pick-up lines
Note: The contents of this guide were checked for accuracy when this article was updated on Feb. 6, 2004 at 5:12 a.m. We continually update the thousands of articles on OnMilwaukee.com, but it's possible some details, specials and offers may have changed. As always, we recommend you call first if you have specific questions for the businesses mentioned in the guide.
Pick-up lines are a dime a dozen. Even in our great hometown, one line is as cheesy as the next. What gets the girl or guy? We don't know. What we do know is there are ways NOT get the date.
In our great place by a Great Lake we'd all love a great way for a first date. So when it comes to pick-up line time, please don't find these divine. But please enjoy them since they are soon to be another famous OnMilwaukee.com list. Kids, please shut your eyes, these aren't exactly rated G. Adults, please enjoy "The 100 Worst Milwaukee Pick Up Lines."
- You can U.S. Bank on it, I'll be the Firstar you see tonight.
- The Brise Soleil is open, baby. Let's fly away.
- Let's go to the Concertina bar and I'll push your buttons.
- Nice Domes.
- That's a nice big blue shirt. Can I talk you out of it?
- Ever been atop of the clock tower?
- Actually, come over here, once.
- Is that a Pabst in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- Didn't I meet you at Summerfest?
- Hey baby, I'm a Packers shareholder.
- Have you seen my Dick Bacon tribute?
- I'd love to hoan in on your bridge, baby.
- Can I come over by your place later on tonight, hey?
- Wanna walk on my Grand Avenue?
- I've got a hot tub, and my next door neighbor is Gerry Boyle.
- Meet me at Schwartz, I'll show you my Schwantz.
- Let's tie one on at Miller Park.
- Was your father in the Milwaukee mafia? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
- Your daddy must have worked at the Lopez Bakery, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.
- I was just admiring your new Green Bay Packers Zubaz pants.
- I was once hung up on by Mark Belling.
- Do you have a map of Milwaukee? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
- Are your pants from Discovery World? 'Cause your butt is out of this world.
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you got fine-fine-fine written all over you.
- Is that a keg of Miller in your pants, 'cause I would like to tap that ass.
- Meet me at Ma's.
- Oh yeah, I've been listening to Reitman and Mueller for years.
- State Fair opens tonight, I'll put the cream in your puff baby.
- Didn't I meet you at the old County Stadium? Oh, well, care to go to 4th Base?
- Is that a new Packers sweatshirt?
- After the Deer Hunter' Widow's Ball: "nice rack."
- Can I explore your deep tunnel.
- You may have seen me before ... I am the model for Usinger's Famous Sausages.
Like these lists? Check out "100 things not to do in Milwaukee" at onmilwaukee.com/buzz/articles/dontdoit.html
Shaun(a) said: Ok, I am commenting on this wayyyy late, but who is the goofball with the shiny blue gay porno shirt, and tight (omg how did I get into these) leather pants? Just curious!
1 comment about this article.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.