New Twisted Path tasting room opens Friday
In October, we announced that changes were coming for Twisted Path Distillery in the Lincoln Warehouse at 2018 S. 1st St., including an expanded tasting room where folks can enjoy cocktails made with Twisted Path spirits.
After just about a month of construction, the tasting room will open to the public at 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 8.
The new space, which is located adjacent to Enlightened Brewing Company on the south end of the warehouse, will no longer require a buzzer for entry. Instead, folks can enter the new tasting room through glass door right on 1st Street.
Inside, the tasting room features a new L-shaped bar, table seating and a stage, which will accommodate live music beginning in the new year. Meanwhile, working garage doors along the front of the space will allow the bar to be open to the street during warmer months.
Among the cocktails featured on the inaugural menu are seasonal options including:
- Gin old fashioned with Twisted Path gin, spiced apple syrup, Bittercube Jamaican No. 1 bitters and atomized star anise
- Dark rum old fashioned featuring butter washed dark rum, banana brown sugar syrup, Angostura and Bittermen's Xocolatl mole bitters and atomized cinnamon
- Daiquiri with Twisted Path white rum, rosemary-lime-grapefruit cordial and atomized guava
- Gimlet with Twisted Path gin and cardamom-lime cordial
- Collins featuring honeybush tea infused Twisted Path vodka, orange oleo saccharum, lime and selzer
- Dark & Stormy-ish with Twisted Path dark rum, fig-honey syrup, lime and Top Note ginger beer
- Chai Tai with Twisted Path white and dark rums, house chai liqueur, walnut orgeat, lime and Angostura orange and aromatic bitters
- Hot rum toddy with Twisted Path dark rum, house tea, fig-honey syrup and lemon
Cocktails are priced $6-10. Mixers featuring the customer's choice of spirits (vodka, gin, white or dark rum) and Top Note Tonic (lemon, orange, ginger, Indian tonic) will also be available.
Following the Dec. 8 opening, the tasting room will be open Wednesday and Thursday from 5 to 11 p.m., Friday from 5 p.m. to midnight and Saturday from 1 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.